Right to withdrawal:
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 working days from the date you receive the consignment (the working days are calculated from the proven date of delivery). Some Exclusions Apply, example Photography and Custom Made Products. The products must be returned undamaged and with the warranty band still attached to each garment.
Terms for correctly exercising the right to withdrawal
To be able to exercise your right to withdrawal you must respect these simple terms to enable receiving the refund for your purchase:
- Your notification that you wish to return the products must be received by our Customer Care department within 14 working days at most from the date you received the delivery, otherwise your refund request will not be taken into consideration.
- The returned products must be sent in a single dispatch and, preferably, in their original packing. Product refunds will not be accepted if the products refer to the same order but are dispatched separately.
- The products must be returned complete and without any signs of having been used or damaged.
- The products must be returned with the warranty band intact. Therefore if you try a garment on, do not remove the warranty band because the returned products will not be accepted without.
How to return goods
Your returns request will be passed on to our Customer Care department, which will decide whether or not to authorize it: authorization will be confirmed with an e-mail.
Once we receive the goods, our Quality Control team will assess the condition of the returned product and proceed to handle your request and issue any refund.
If all of the listed conditions have been respected, Emily Daccarett, will refund the total cost of the purchased products, or if you prefer it will generate a "credit" that can be used directly on the website for your next purchase.
Dispatch method and costs
You may return the products in the manner you prefer, by an express courier or the normal postal service.
The dispatch costs are your responsibility in the event:
- The garment size you purchased is not correct.
- The product you purchased does not come up to your expectations.
Refusal to accept the returns by Emily Dacacrett
In the event the terms listed above are not respected, or if the returned products are damaged or have been used, Emily Daccaertt reserves the right to refuse the return. In this case, you may decide to receive the purchased products back, but the dispatch costs will be your responsibility. You will not be able to refuse to accept the consignment.